This time I will try to share tips for users of Google Chrome who experienced the CPU USAGE 100% caused by Google Chrom system. Here are the steps you can do to overcome CPU usage 100% caused by Google Chrome system.
How to overcome CPU Usage 100% due to Google Chrome
- First, open your Google Chrome browser.
- Second, you click on the settings menu on the top right (Icon dot 3).
- Third, click settings.
- Fourth, you scroll down until it runs out, then click advanced to display all the elevations.
- Fifth, you look for the system menu. Then deactivate Use hardware acceleration when available and Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed.
- The last step click relaunch.
Congratulations now that you can use Google Chrome smoothly and do not use a large CPU usage. If this way is still not effective please you guys scan your computer with an antivirus, such as Avast. Then you remove the dust stuck to your computer. If you have a pasta processor, you should install a new paste.
Hopefully this very short article can help you all yes. Don’t forget like and the Share. Still confused? Please comment in the column that we have provided.Thank you for reading “How to fix CPU Usage 100% because of Google Chrome System“.